After spending many dollars in a vanity be a crime to not take proper care of it. Let me give you some tips on how best you could take care of your vanity:
Tips on maintaining the vanity
- Daily care: Clean the counter-tops daily with a soft cloth or paper towel. You can use a residue free cleaner designated safe for natural stone. However when using any cleaning product make sure you don’t exceed the recommended usage amount. This may leave a film causing streaks.
- Avoid using cleaning products that contain bleach or ammonia.
- When cleaning the wood surface of the vanity use wood care products. This includes soapy water and pledge.
- When cleaning a wood surface of the vanity make sure you use a soft cloth. If any coarse materials are used it could cause scratches on the vanity or even discolor the wood.
- If the surface of the vanity is continuously and prolongedly exposed to moisture it could damage or discolor the wood.
- Therefore make sure you wipe the surfaces dry to retain the natural beauty of the vanity.